Wednesday, March 21, 2012

wip wednesday.

I've been wanting to participate in WIP Wednesday for quite some time, but honestly I haven't gotten my act together enough to do it yet.  This is kind of a half-assed version...but I'm making the effort to cut down on my works in progress, so at least it's is a start.

Fabric.

The main thing occupying my time right now is DQS12.  I started working on my partner's quilt over the weekend, and was able to make a bit more progress since I'm off this week. :)

DQS12 Top Done!


There's not much else going on right now.  I have to do my next round of the BMQG Round Robin Quilt, which I received at our last meeting.  And I need to make my next block for my Modern 99 Bee.  Other than that, I have one quilt top that needs quilting and binding (no pictures of that to share yet) and I'm free to start a new project.  Yay!

Paper.

I'm very excited to go away with my scrapbooking girlfriends this weekend.  I haven't done much with paper lately, but I'm packing up my Smash Books and some card making supplies.

String.

I've been majorly bitten by the knitting bug this past week and I have several projects in the works.

I just cast on the Color Affection Shawl...



...and made the Pedestrian Crossing Cowl this weekend...



...and I'm still working on a pair of socks for Jake.


I did have another finish this week - a preemie hat for Remembering Remy.


Hopefully I'll have more finishes next week!

2 comments: