Tuesday, February 1, 2011

regaining control.

The fabric situation was just out of control.  I have accumulated so many pieces I didn't know what to do with them.

I spent a good part of the weekend sorting by color and purging the out of date and/or atrocious patterns I have inherited.

I had way more than I thought, and came across some really nice patterns I forgot I had.  Now these containers sit nice and organized on the shelves in the craft room.
I decided to work on a quilt made solely from fabric that is already in my possession...it's still in progress but I'll share some pictures this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment