Wednesday, March 9, 2011

xvi.

One more book crossed off my A to Z Reading Challenge list...XVI by Julia Karr.


I enjoyed this one...light YA reading.  I really needed that right now.  Work is stressful and I haven't been feeling well overall these past few days. I plodded through XVI in 3 days.  Quick reading.

Here's my updated reading list:

A - The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
B - Baking Cakes in Kigali by Gaile Parkin
C - Creepy Cute Crochet by Christen Haden
D - Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris
E - Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
F - Five Quarters of the Orange by Joanne Harris
G - The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson
H -The Hangman's Daughter by Oliver Potzch
I - I Love Patchwork by Rashida Coleman-Hale
J - The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan
K - Keeping Faith by Jodi Picoult
L - Last Night in Twisted River by John Irving
M - The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards
N - A Natural History of Love by Diane Ackerman
O - The Omnivore's Dilemma by Michael Pollan
P - The Practial Guide to Patchwork by Elizabeth Hartman
Q - The Queen's Fool by Philippa Gregory
R - Running with Scissors by Augusten Burroughs
S - The Shipping News by Annie Proulx
T - The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult
U - Unbearable Lightness by Portia de Rossi
V - The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides
W - A Widow for One Year by John Irving
X - XVI by Julia Karr
Y - Yarn Bombing by Mandy Moore
Z - The Zookeeper's Wife by Diane Ackerman

I'm not really digging Last Night on Twisted River right now.  I haven't given up, but I'm taking a break from it for right now.  I think I may go on to The Queen's Fool next.

No comments:

Post a Comment