Tuesday, December 28, 2010

last hurrah.

The detox begins next week.  Monday.  I've been weaning myself off of too much caffeine. It actually helped that I had a pretty bad sore throat over the weekend, so all I really wanted was tea and water anyway.  I got some yummy decaf black vanilla tea from Numi that I just can't get enough of.  I haven't had a coke zero in a few days.  Not as hard as I thought it would be.  We'll see how I do when I return to work next week.

Diet hasn't been great.  I had a quite a few indulgences the past few days...holiday cookies, chinese food on Christmas day (as usual!), wings, assorted other crap.  Not to worry - I'm still supremely grossed out as I watch Man v. Food with hubby, but I haven't been an angel.  This needs to get better.

New Year's has me nervous.  We typically do a huge muchie spread for the day and watch the Twilight Zone marathon.  We have  bunch of junk already, but I need to find some healthier alternatives for me.  I don't want to jump into the detox after having gorged on crap. 

Off to research some healthy snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment