Wednesday, December 29, 2010

menus.

So, I've been a little concerned about the detox plans.  Is there enough food that is NOT on the taboo list for me to eat? 

I spent some time going through recipes to plan ahead for next week.  Here's what I found that looks good...

From Whole Living (host of the 28 Day Challenge):
Fresh fruit with applesauce sweetened tahini
Millet bowl with black beans and vegetables
Lots and lots of smoothies!

From The Vegan Table:
Butternut squash soup
Stuffed bell peppers
Masoor dal (red lentils)
Arborio rice with roasted red peppers, pine nuts, and basil
Tuscan white beans with sun dried tomatoes

From Color Me Vegan:
Grapefruit, yellow pepper, and avocado salad
Ginger-roasted parsnips
Summer squash with cherry tomatoes and pine nuts
Edamame soup
Winter white soup
Jicama slaw
Couscous and veggie medley
Carrot and avocado salad
Farrot fresh vegetable medley

Translation: I have nothing to worry about.

And I drooled a bit on my keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment