Thursday, June 2, 2011

in progress

I've been working on a few things over the past two weeks.  Monday (Memorial Day) was kind of a crafty-ADD day for me.  I hopped from project to project for an hour at a time.

I worked on my mug rug for a swap on flickr.  It's finished now, but I'm waiting a bit before I post the pictures.  Here's the sneak I posted to my pal:


Cuteness, huh?  I hope she likes it.  I've been cyber-stalking her on flickr and her stuff is way more polished than mine.  I hope she's kind when she receives my package.

I also worked on this for a bit...


Not sure what this is going to be...another mug rug, perhaps?

I spent some time working on a table runner for our dining room with this bundle as well.  It's nearly done and I will hopefully have some pictures soon.

I joined up to receive the Designer Select Fat Quarter Club and received my first kit last week.  It's Tula Pink Prince Charming and I love it!  I'm trying to decide what to do with it and am debating this pattern by Elizabeth Hartman.  Or maybe this one by Jaybird Quilts.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment