Quokka Quilts and Fat Quarter Shop are holding a Blogger's Choice Fat Quarter Bundle contest so I figured I would give it a whirl...you can read about the contest here.
I spent a good hour this morning browsing through FQS to choose my fabrics. I managed to put together what I feel is a really nice color combo...orchid, tangerine, and gray. These are not colors I would normally be drawn to, but now that I see the group of fabrics all together, I want to choose these colors for my next bee!
Here's what I came up with...
1. Weekend Clubhouse 2012 Cream Petit Point SKU# SG4607-CREM-D
2. Decadence Orange Petal Dots SKU# C2636-ORANGE
3. Michael Miller Orchid Cotton Couture Solid SKU# SC5333-ORCH-D
4. Taza Neutral Ribbon Damask SKU# PWDF110-NEUTR
5. Oval Elements Crocus SKU# OE-908
6. Girls World Vibe Magenta Carrie SKU# PWJP058-MAGEN
7. Etchings Parchment Script Handwriting SKU# 3728-26
8. Dazzle Clementine Shadow Stripe SKU# 5418-Y
9. Bespoken Orchid Jacquard SKU# BE-7102
10. Free Spirit Designer Solids Salmon SKU# S49-SALMON
11. Terrain Bloom Lichen SKU# 27098-13
12. Grand Bazaar White Corridors SKU# DS5069-WHIT-D
13. Free Spirit Designer Solids Raw Sugar SKU# S32-RAWSUGAR
14. Flora Tangerine Geometric Circle Leaves SKU# 25057-15
15. French Dress Cream Worn Damask SKU# 8628-141
Wish me luck - and Happy Boxing Day!