Monday, January 3, 2011

and so it begins.

Today is the first day of the Whole Living 28-Day Challenge and I am psyched.

I know that I can do this.  That I can eat more healthfully and take better care of my body.

I will eat several small meals throughout the day, starting off with one of their suggested smoothies.  Yum.  I made some other goodies over the weekend to prepare and will definitely share some recipes later on this week as I try them out.

Most worried about the lack of caffeine at this point...we'll see how that goes.

Wish me luck!
_______________________________________________________________

Worked on my One Little Word class this past weekend.  My page is not quite done (I'll share when it is), but I did figure out a little about Photoshop Elements and put this together for the inside of my title page...I love it!


_______________________________________________________________

We must always change, renew, rejuvenate ourselves; otherwise, we harden.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

No comments:

Post a Comment