Friday, January 7, 2011

smoothie heaven.

LOVING all the smoothies this week.  The recipes I've been following make 2 servings, so the little one is love them as well. :)

After the first day or so we just starting throwing stuff in a blender and seeing how it came out.  Almond butter...not good in a smoothie, by the way. But yesterday morning I believe we reached smoothie perfection. 

2 c. frozen mango chunks
1 banana
1/2 c. coconut milk
1 Tbsp. agave nectar

Oh my goodnes - this was just divine!  I could drink it every day.  And it was only 4 Weight Watchers Points.  Not bad for breakfast.  Not bad at all.

We picked up some frozen pineapple last night and plan on adding that to the mix.  Can't wait to see what we come up with next.

Everything else is going well.  I feel good.  A bit tired, but it's hard to say if that's from the diet or from being back at work after winter break.  Just a few more days, and I'll be able to add back some wheat and dairy next week. 

Happy weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment