Tuesday, January 4, 2011

one down.

Well, the first day wasn't too bad.  Not too bad at all.  I was satisfied and happy most of the day.  I did end up with a really bad migraine in the afternoon, but I believe that was completely unrelated.  First day back at work under fluorescent lighting will do that.  Grr.

No workout yesterday, even though I was supposed to do a bit of yoga and a 10 minute walk/elliptical.  I felt so crummy from the headache I literally came home and took a nice long nap.  When I woke up I was better, but still groggy and disoriented, so I just had a bite to eat and lazed around for the evening.  I considered pushing myself, but I didn't want to make the headache worse.

Good things to come today - I can feel it!

Antioxidant Smoothie (adapted from Whole Living)
2 cups frozen berries
1 banana
1 cup unsweetened pomegranate juice
1 cup water

Serves 2.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment