Monday, January 24, 2011

making my way back.

Getting back into the groove.  Losing Fluff and Opus last weekend was pretty traumatic for all of us.  It took a few days for us to really be okay with saying it out loud....and we still will look around for them before realizing that they are, in fact, gone.  They lived good lives - 14 and 12 years.  Not quite as long as we thought they would be with us, but we are thankful for every second.

I've spent a lot of my time crafting while grieving.  I thought it would take my mind off of things, but I actually spent most of the time thinking about the kitties while the TV murmured in the background.  Probably equally, if not more, therapeutic.  I will share some of those projects this week.

Crossing fingers for some snow this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment