Saturday, May 28, 2011

savage mill.

Though yard work should have been priority, hubby and I decided to take a trip out to Savage Mill this afternoon.  Savage Mill is an old textile mill in Maryland that now houses an antique market and several specialty shops and restaurants.



We didn't get anything at the antique market, but we loved walking around and sifting through the treasures there. 

We also poked around in a cute little quilt shop called And Sew it Goes.  Mostly Moda there, and very traditional prints.  I didn't get any fabric, but I did pick up a new book:

They had the quilt from the cover there and it was just adorable - it sold me on the book right away!  There are a few patterns in there I'm excited to play around with.

Lunch at Ram's Head completed the afternoon - it was a great trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment